Monday, November 2, 2009

Sasquatch Observed Twice At Smithers, British Columbia


A V Factor's Note: It certainly appears that Sasquatch is showing itself more in the Pacific Northwest here in British Columbia. Also couldn't ask for a better place for it to show up, as the sightings are in my area. This of course allows myself to head to these areas for further investigation. Besides this sighting, there was another person who reported finding Sasquatch tracks in the Telkwa, B.C. area in 2008, Telkwa is only a ten minute drive to Smithers. Also, just recently (2009) there was another sighting of the Sasquatch in Moricetown, B.C., this is where I drove to and investigated good tracks of the creature, I also filmed the tracks as well. I will be replying to the person for the report below to see if any other details can be gathered.

If any other folks out there in British Columbia have found tracks, or seen Sasquatch, would you please be kind enough to drop me a line with a detailed report of what you witnessed. Also if you have taken any photos, please do send them along as well. You can file a report to Brian Vike at: v_factor_paranormal@live.com Thank you.

Hi Brian, I heard about you doing your research up here last year and earlier this year. I just decided to report my sighting to you that happened in August of 2008. First of all my name is (full name removed by Brian Vike), I'm 17 years old and I live in Smithers, British Columbia. I was with two friends when the incident occurred, and I was the only one of us three to have seen the creature. (my friends did hear the sounds in the bushes though)

We were in a small forested area besides the BV hospital and across from my house talking when we all heard the sound of branches snapping in an otherwise quiet night. I turned my attention to this while my friends kept talking and I began to look through the forest to see if it was a moose, or some sort of animal.

What I saw next astonished me, and always will. I saw the outline of a 8 to 9 foot tall bipedal animal with an outstretched arm on a tree standing twenty yards away staring at me, now it was summer so the forest was grown in immensely, so I couldn't see much detail, but I could still see the outline of the massive creature. I stared at it for about 3 seconds before calling my friends over. Once I did this, the creature turned and walked through the forest and onto the road. Once I saw this, I realized that I actually saw something standing there, so I turned and ran the opposite direction and my friends did the exact same.

The next day we went back into the forest and we found many freshly made trails going through the forest, including one exactly where I said I saw the creature and the direction it went. There were also scratches on trees and many large tree branches broken. There was also a tree that was ripped partially up out of the ground. I walk through the forest at least once a day in the summer and I have never seen any of these branches or trees broken before this night.

Two nights later, one of my friends and myself were in the field across from the forest and it was an extremely foggy night. We couldn't see fifteen feet in front of us. We were sitting in the field talking when all of a sudden we heard what sounded like a huge animal crashing through the forest, which I saw the animal in before. This sound continued for five minutes, the next day we went in there and once again found huge tree branches snapped in half and even some large logs broken.

If you want to get a hold of me, just email me back I'll be glad to answer any questions and give you any details you wish to know.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report of the creature.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment