Friday, November 14, 2008

Houston Today - Three More Bigfoot Sightings Reported

Posted: November 14, 2008

Published: November 12, 2008 5:00 AM

Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO research is still trying to verify three sasquatch sightings in Moricetown.

“Since I got the initial call, I’ve had no other information,” Vike said. “ As near as I can tell, the sightings all happened after the end of September but I have called and called but no one is calling me back.”

The lady who called on the morning of Halloween, told Vike that there had been a rash of sightings on the native reserve. Unfortunately without talking to someone who could give a first-person account, Vike said the information is hearsay at best.

To read the entire article, please visit the Houston Today newspaper's website: *Houston Today Newspaper - Three More Bigfoot Sightings Reported*

No comments:

Post a Comment